
I know I'm a day late, there was no time to blog yesterday, cuz I was too busy honoring my husband on his special and well deserved day! haha.
Anyway....
I just wanted to say to Chris, THANK YOU! You are such a wonderful father to our crazy kids! I love that you play with them and include them in home projects and can most of the time put up with whining and screaming longer than I can! You are such a great example to our kids and to me!
Besides being a great father, you are the most wonderful husband! I appreciate all your hard work you put forth each day to provide for our family. And how you come home and continue working hard by playing with the kids, doing home improvements and helping me with the chores of the house! You are so wonderful and amazing! I really am the luckiest girl! I want to thank your dad for his wise words that he told you long ago, "Instead of coming home and making your wife feel bad for having a messy house and ruining the evening, just jump right in and help!" Thank you for taking that to heart! It's a lot harder to be a mom than it looks! I know it's not always messy when you come home, but on the days that it is I really appriciate that you are still so kind and sweet to me! I love you so much! I'm so glad that we get to spend eternity together!



No comments:
Post a Comment