Start with:
A box of Utah Peaches.
Blanch(only takes 10ish seconds)
Peel
The most perfectly blanched peach.
Cut in halves or slices.(I like them sliced best)
Put in jars with sugar water and give them a gentle boiling water bath for 15 minutes.
Enjoy!And give some away! Any takers?
14 comments:
Yum Yum!! I should have taken one home with me. So shopping again tonight? Come on it will be super fun! Peer Pressure! :) I know you give into that.
oh wow! i covet your peaches! those are some great canning skills you have there! they look delightful! I'm so jealous! hey if you wanna give some of those away, you know where i live!
That looks so good! Send some to NC! Have you had peach rolls before? So yummy! Just an idea for all those peaches :)
Mmmmm.... those look so good. How fun! It looks like you had some extra little hands helping you!
Yummy!! We have gone thru 2 boxes in the last month!! We have had lots of peachy treats around here. I wish I knew how to can them!!
Hey Katie- So glad you found me. Yeah I'm going to the H.S. reunion. Are you? I'm just coming with Lily and staying with Michelle. You look so great! Your kids are also soooooo cute. Can't believe you have an 8 year old! Can you believe it's been 10 years since we graduated?
hmmm....good to know! looks delicious
♥Where is my jar of peaches? I shared my ice cream♥
Those look beautiful and so good! Where did you get your UT peaches?
Yeah, we don't have any strollers here yet. I guess a Tonka ride is what you get when you have older brothers!!!
just ate the first bottle...when did i leave your house??? like 20 minutes ago
thanks
What a great tip! I would love some, but I doubt you have any left!!! My MIL went to UT for 2 weeks and came home w/o ANY peaches, I nearly made her go back, but I really need a babysitter...
I love your blog! Lots of fun stuff on it! Im so glad you had canning peaches on it. I have been wondering what to do with my Utah Peaches I got form the co-op. They are so yummy! Im going to go can my peaches tomorrow! Lunch was so much fun with you and Janice. Let's do it again.
Hi Katie...So glad you found my blog. You have the cutest family. I love these pics of you canning, but where are the pics of the sticky floor, messy counters and kids stealing a million bites. Well, maybe that's just what it looks like while I'm canning.:)
Post a Comment