Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Going Completely Insane!

I am seriously going to cry...not even kidding.
I had hoped this day would never come and I actually thought there was a pretty good chance
since my other 3 children never learned how to do this.
Tonight my glimmer of hope has been completely shattered!


Oh, no. This can't be happening.

I'm getting nauseous...

I think I might throw up.


Then I collapsed to the floor in despair!

Seriously, you have no idea how much harder this is going to make my day to day life.
Well, maybe some of you do.
If this means he's done with naps then I need to make an appointment to get some meds for myself!


(please try to ignore the mess in the room, when I go to the gym things get neglected. I'm still trying to figure out how you other moms do it all)

6 comments:

Emily R said...

my son learned to climb out at 14 months, and my daughter climbed out at 15... my baby is 18 mos and hasnt figured it out yet, but ...

i just put the child thing on their door and traped them in there - the first couple nap times they would fall asleep on the floor crying... but they figured it out.

still, it is a HARD transition. so sorry it is earlier than expected.

you are so cute - i think you captured that moment PERFECTLY! and it couldnt have been so relatable to me if the floor was perfectly clean (cause mine never is!)

Katie said...

Spencer learned how to get out of his crib around 15 months. One night he was kind of crying and all the sudden the cry got closer and closer and he was walking in the middle of the dark hallway looking for me... I was dying. Anyhow, we put the mattress on storage food cans which dropped the mattress quite a bit and he can't get out anymore. It's only a matter of time, but it's bought us a good year...

Kim said...

I don't know how you feel! My kids are perfect angels and I never have a messy floor. And everyone it isn't just she went to the gym, it is that I was over there and she was entertaining me.

HA HA HA! Katie you know I love you and that I am totally kidding. I do feel bad for you! ♥

Crazymamaof6 said...

UGH! ok sadly sometimes i am glad when they fall once and scare themselves enough to stop doing it! i feel your pain! HUGE BUMMER!

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

oh, I feel SO bad for you. Mason is 3 and has NEVER tried that!!! So, he is staying in the crib till he does...18 19? WHo knows :)
I have a friend that got a crib tent (babies R Us-$75) and SWEARS by it. she said it was worth every cent!

KatieJ said...

Oh no! We have to put a gate up at the door to keep our almost-4 year old in there, but I guess she could climb out if she wanted too... and don't feel bad about the room- my house looks like that and I don't go to the gym!