Friday, September 21, 2007

Happy Birthday Preston!

Six years ago today you joined our family.
We were so thrilled to have a little boy.
You came right on time, on your due date.
I couldn't be happier since 21 is my favorite number.

(and since your sister, Taylor, was 8 days late)

You were such an adorable baby, a full head of black hair and
the most gorgeous full lips!


For the first year of your life you slept horrible!
Waking up every 2 hours or less.
You just LOVED to nurse and nurse all the time!
But during the day you were the sweetest little guy ever!


You are growing up so fast!
I love how you love to do anything and everything with your dad!
I love being your mom and hope you are always glad that you are
one of my babies!

13 comments:

Kim said...

Happy Birthday PrestÖn. Where is their helmets?

Katie said...

Katie, He's a cutie pie. Spencer came on his due date too. Everybody kept telling me my first would be late so I wasn't expecting it. I was laughing so hard about your pee comment. That day my sisters and I were all talking about how we would pee our pants too.No control when I'm jumping...

Crissybug said...

I hope he has a super day! I love the picture of him in the hospital! He really does have the cutest lips!

Happy Birthday Preston!

Cara said...

My oldest turned 6 in March. Isn't it crazy how life goes by faster and faster every year.

Emily R said...

happy birthday!!! i beg and beg my drs so i havent had any kids later than 38 wks. (i hate being prego)
you must have TONS more patience than i do!

THE ROGERS FAMILY said...

Happy Birthday Preston! I actually thought about you this morning when I was making breakfast. I don't know how I remember your whole families b-days, but I do! Hope you have a wonderful day!!!!

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

that was cute, and really sweet! Your kids are all so dang cute! Hope he had a great birthday!

Anonymous said...

Happy happy Birthday!! I can't believe how grown up your kids are getting katie!

Shauna said...

He does have some good lips! Happy birthday to your little boy!

Kleinmans said...

What a cutie. And of course I love the name Preston. What a sweet letter to him.

Malissa said...

That is too cute...your baby isn't so baby anymore!! Time for more!! AUGH! That is a sweet letter!

Crazymamaof6 said...

love th birthday sentiments! he is so cute! love the newborn pic, he was such a pretty baby! Hope he had a great day!

KatieJ said...

What a sweet post- he is a cutie!