Monday, September 24, 2007

My morning start...

Chris called to remind me to go open the irrigation valve
RIGHT AFTER
I got out of the shower.

So I had to quickly get dressed and prepare for
THIS...


....the hard part.

Not exactly what I want to go do right after getting all nice and clean.



This was the easy part.

Anybody want a SUPER hyper 13 month old Lab?
Come on, anybody? She'll be a great dog in about 3 more years.

9 comments:

Malissa said...

lol, really cute!! Our girls are on the phone as I type. They're too cute!!

Amy said...

Oh my GOSH ! You SEXY thing. Don't you love days like that. Miss ya
Amy

THE ROGERS FAMILY said...

Gotta love those moments. Cute boots!!!

Crazymamaof6 said...

ha! now i know what you were talking about! you look hot in those boots! why didn't you wear those to lunch?

Kim A said...

That is classic! Love the action shot with the dog!

Malissa said...

She can totally ride the bus home with Kinzee. She would love that!! She can't stop talking about Taylor coming over!!

Shauna said...

You look hot! That stinks you got that chore, shower or not!

Emily R said...

i love the boots!!! ;)

Schadeboy said...

Nice fireplace!