Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Sunday's Lightening Show


So cool


and beautiful!


Too bad it didn't even rain at our house.

The End.
* I can't take the credit for these pictures. I stood there talking to my neighbor while Chris shot away. I did go run back in to get the camera though! *

6 comments:

Kim said...

What is really cool! I wish we would have more of these. Too bad that it didn't rain.

Kim said...

oops! That instead of what! Give me a break, it is 9:21 in the morning and I am not totally awake.

Emily R said...

COOL! i like thunderstorms when i am all safe in my house. love that arizona weather!!!

Emily Webb said...

Well Hi!I just came across yours too! Everyone is doing great and Elliott and kim had there fourth two days after we had our fifth so four weeks ago! How have you guys been? How is Ben? Is he married?

THE ROGERS FAMILY said...

Awesome pics Katie! I love these storms but also wish we would get more rain!

Katie said...

We had a cool storm the other day. I took pictures too. I'll have to post them. Your pics look awesome.