This kid is relentless!
I walked in the kitchen and he said, "a eggy, I hungry."
(appearently the waffle 20 min. before wasn't enough)
On the other hand, he is so stinkin' cute and funny
(and a little annoying).
I was too lazy to go to Costco to get more diapers, so I just got Luvs at Walmart
and he is so excited about his new diapers.
The annoying part was when he took every single diaper out of the box and flung them all over the house.
You may be wondering where I am during all his naughtiness,
but I have to tell you all it takes is for me to walk out of the room for just a minute or two and he's off to destroy!
I think he secretly just watches me and knows exactly when it's safe to act. All I can say is he better grow out of this soon!





9 comments:
Oh my GOSH ! He looks JUST like Chris in this picture. What a silly kid. I had a few of those. It safe to say they DO grow out of it. Have a good day.
You need to put that kid in a bubble when you come to my house. He is into everything!!!!!!!
I'm laughing cause my Spencer is the same way. They are so cute, but can be the biggest boogers sometimes. Hope you feel better soon.
You certainly have your hands full! But I must agree he is a cute one.
I agree with Amy he looks like a little Mini Chris, I do beleive he is watcing you with cat like reflexes he dashes into trouble like a member of the Incredible's Family! (Maybe you shouls have made him eggs wtih his waffels)
;0 your an awsome mom for taking it all in stride
lol I feel like I'm reading about Jaxx...boys are crazy!! Good thing they are so cute so we can keep loving them so much!!
he looking older! and yeah i thought he was looking like Chris too! too funny! OY i hate egg mess, and the diaper thing too is a crazy maker.
how are you feeling?
Oh wow. I have one of those too! Except he's only 20 months, so I'm sure mine will only get worse.
Hope you're feeling better!!
you are such a good and patient mom, I wish I could say the same thing for myself! Are you feeling ok??
Post a Comment