Friday, June 27th, was our 10th anniversary! It's amazing to me that ten years have past already. It's gone by so quickly, but at the same time it feels like we have always been together. To celebrate we took a weekend getaway with Ben and Kim and NO kids. It was SO relaxing and wonderful! Rocky Point has always been a favorite place for us. As usual it did not disappoint.
Paradise.
Mmmmm, mangos.
Anniversary dinner at La Curva. Chris bought me 2 roses from the suave rose guy.
The lucky recipients of our anniversary getaway. Who wouldn't want to hang out with us?
Chris and I were involuntary early risers. Our room got very bright in the morning. I think work and Peyton have trained us both. Chris would wake up between 5 and 6am. I woke up at 7:30 every morning.
It was kind of annoying, but we enjoyed sitting on the beach together just the two of us. The morning breeze was gorgeous.
On Sunday morning I rolled over and stretched and suddenly felt a very puffy bottom lip. I jumped out of bed to take a look. I couldn't believe it! I wore sunscreen the whole time. It felt larger than it looks and it looked larger in real life than it does in this picture. I just wish my top lip got it too so I could see how I would look with both lips filled with collagen. Preston thought it was pretty funny when I told him about it.
I have been very blessed with such a wonderful and giving husband. I really couldn't have married a better man. I feel his love for me everyday and appreciate all that he does for me and our children. We get along so well and have so much fun together. He's always putting my needs before his own. I look forward to many many more years together and all of eternity!
Chris,
I truly hope that I have made you as happy as you have made me these past ten years! It's been the happiest time of my life! I love you with ALL of my heart and more! It's indescribable.



14 comments:
What a fun weekend . You look so cute prego. Happy 10 years. Did you have botox given to you by a passing vendor? SO sad it looks like it hurts. Ouch! You need to visit after you have that baby....I need to SQUEEZE on him. Do you have a name?
looks like you guys had a great time.. we get to go in a couple of weeks! can't wait, how was the weather?? it is so true, very relaxing there in Rocky Point!!
Looks totally relaxing and nice!! I need to find out where you guys stay and what to do there!! You still look gorgeous even with a pouty lip!! Happy Anniversary! 10 years...thats huge!!
awesome weekend getaway! bummer on your lip! happy anniversary! WHOOHOO on ten years!
Happy anniversary!!! You two are such a great couple...we feel very blessed to know you both!!! Glad you were able to get away kid free!!! Those are good times!!!
I am laughing at your lip we gave Preston such a hard time, so Kaite I bet you will wear more sun screen next time right! I am so glad you had a good time we will have to go again next year! I think we are going to try to sneak back in Oct.
Happy Anniversary...what a fun getaway!!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! LOVE YOU GUYS:)
Wow 10 years! You guys are old! I just told Kim that you guys all looked really good in those pictures! Even the one with your puffy lip. So funny. And you looked majorly glowing in the pic of you and Chris! So cute! I'm jealous that you guys got to go to the beach. I miss it!!
you know i ALWAYS wanted one of those mangos with that hot powder stuff mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....... yyyuuuummmmmmm........ oh i forgot to tell you go on my moms blog (melanie) amd find mariah and go to my blog check it at mariahsworld.blogspot./com/
Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it's been 10 yrs already, I can remember when you and Chris first started dating... Looks like you guys had a great time! I want to go to Rocky Point so bad!
Happy Anniversary Katie! So fun. I'm glad you got a chance to get away together. Way to go. :)
Sounds like so much fun. COngrats on 10 years and still being happy! I think you look great in your puffy lips picture.
I've been living vicariously through you and all your many trips to Rocky Point. We miss it so much! Puerto Rico is great we love it. But darn it after a long day at the beach I just want to hit our favorite taco stand Sonoran Asadero and grab a coke, quesadilla and a few tacos. No such thing here. Katie you are pretty much the cutest pregnant women I've ever seen, and to see you so cute on your 5th?!!! Amazing! Happy Anniversary too!
Post a Comment