Friday, June 13, 2008

wii! the wii is fun!

Chris bought us a wii on a whim yesterday! We wanted to get it last year for Christmas, but couldn't find it anywhere. I know most of you know this already, but, HOLY CRAP! It is SO fun! There are so many games out there that look like so much fun! I love that there are tons of games rated E for everyone!

I really really really want this one next:



What other ones are totally worth getting?

12 comments:

stephanie said...

i love wii fit. my husband and kids love super mario galaxy. we can't wait for mario kart, either.

Heather said...

I would love to have a wii and the wii fit looks awesome. One day when we have kids I will justify getting one. PS: Bowling and tennis make my arms sore. Sad.

Julie said...

Aaron loves the Wii (part of his "fire" training lol) maybe We should have a Wii party some time

Crazymamaof6 said...

we love our Wii!!we are getting Mario kart for fathers day. i love love guitar hero.

Brittanny said...

I totally want one of those...but since we would be buying it just for me I feel silly! I better wait till my boys get a lil older! Ps...I am so jealous you went to Rocky Point...I just love that place!

Mariah said...

you know they break easily they really do? plus we have a nintendo 64 w/ mario cart 007 ( thats how you pronounce double oh seven)yeah! and LOTS more!

Autumn said...

We would like to get one also. But not atleast until Christmas. Probably later. But I am jealous. I hear your arm gets pretty sore after the first day of playing it. You know unless you are totally used to working out your arms all the time....like me.

Corree said...

The Wii is awesome. Wii sports & Hannah Montana are favorites at our house. Mario cart & Wii fit are next on the list to get, we have heard awesome things about them.

Stephanie Aurora Clark Nielson said...

the yoga one looks rockin


missed you yesterday and at the ec party...hope you are ok

Chris, Mom,and Grandma said...

My kids want one of these so bad, the funny thing is that i had one in my cart at Christmas time and then talked myself out of it... but i didn't tell them that.. it will probably be our next big purchase!!! I won't tell Oscar you have one!!ha

Kim A said...

Does it mean you're out of shape when you're really sore the next day after doing the wii boxing??!!! I was!

Amber (EyesofAmber) said...

You have to get WiiPlay. It's $50, but comes with an extra remote. It teaches you how to do all the different functions of the remote. My boys particularly love racing the cows.
I also have to highly recommend Mario and Sonic Olympic Games. You should definitely purchase a second nunchuck for it, but it's SO much fun and a great workout!
Wii Fit and MarioKart are on our wish list, too.