
Chris was playing the wii with our neighbor friend, Marc, and all of a sudden they heard a snap! and then water pouring out of the front of our fish tank, cracked from top to bottom. I was in the kitchen and I'm pretty sure I heard the snap too and then Chris calling for me to grab towels and a bucket. The funny thing is, Chris and Marc were playing the Cabela's Hunting game and Marc said his bullet must have ricocheted and hit our tank :)



6 comments:
That is loco and a little scary!! One time Ty threw a MAG flashlight at our fishtank, and I was pregnant with Jaxx...I couldn't handle it!! I had to call my mom and she came over and cleaned it all up, I was bawling like a baby!!
That sucks! Funny what marc said! And did you get that thing in the tank from Austin Powers? HA HA!!
HAHAH! I'm laughing at Kim's comment. But, yes really weird. When I saw the picture and then the first thing you said that Chris was playing the wii, i was thinking you were going to say the controller of the wii slipped and hit the fish tank. That would have made for a funnier story. But I guess your plain wierd story will have to do. :)
are you sure Chis did not hit it with the Wii you were in the kitchen? DId all the fish make it?
Weird! That's kind of SPOOKY. Maybe Chris and his friend got carried away. He He !
Oh my goodness!! What a mess.
Hey...57 days, you're almost there, yeah!!
Post a Comment