Chris, Katie, Taylor, Preston, Ellie, Peyton and Carson
We love you Nielson's and pray for your recovery and your sweet children!
LOVE IT!! SO glad we could do this.
So sweet. We keep them in our prayers
That's a neat idea.
sorry you didn't know about Rex homecoming,, that falls on Chris's parents! ha it was good though missed you guys
You guys are so good to do it!! I thought about it too late...but we were near the temple, so we drove by, and there was loads of people, and loads of balloons in the sky!! So that was great to see!!
Wow...I love to see how many people have stepped up to give this family so much love and support!Are you really due in a couple weeks already? Dang...that went by fast. Well, for me anyways:)
Holy cow, I just glanced over at your baby countdown and I see you only have 18 days! Good luck with the new babe!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
LOVE IT!! SO glad we could do this.
So sweet. We keep them in our prayers
That's a neat idea.
sorry you didn't know about Rex homecoming,, that falls on Chris's parents! ha it was good though missed you guys
You guys are so good to do it!! I thought about it too late...but we were near the temple, so we drove by, and there was loads of people, and loads of balloons in the sky!! So that was great to see!!
Wow...I love to see how many people have stepped up to give this family so much love and support!
Are you really due in a couple weeks already? Dang...that went by fast. Well, for me anyways:)
Holy cow, I just glanced over at your baby countdown and I see you only have 18 days! Good luck with the new babe!
Post a Comment