Friday, August 22, 2008

Big Preschool Boy!

Peyton had his first day of preschool on Tuesday. He is so excited to be part of the big kid world. He marched right in and sat down where he was suppose to. On Thursday when his second day of school rolled around he was excited to go again. Hopefully the excitement doesn't fade!

7 comments:

christy said...

Yay for preschool...I can not wait for September 2nd!!! SO glad he is excited...hope it lasts!!

Jo Dee said...

What a cutie pie!

Amy said...

what a little cutie. He's such a handsome boy.

Courtney said...

We are counting down the days until pre-school starts over here. Hank can't wait!! However, I know it won't go as smoothly as Peyton's first few days. His poor teacher...sucker!:)

Julie said...

What are you doing with your free time???Oh yeah getting ready for baby!! I am waiting to see a pic of katie at nine months hope you are feeling great. I am gald Peyton loves school

Joy N. said...

Hey Katie...
random question. love the chest behind peyton, where'd ya get it?
how ya feeling? enJOY these last few days of pregnancy...it's the best!

mid said...

https://www.cekaja.com/kartu-kredit/news/178471-wajib-punya-6-kartu-kredit-terbaik-ini-beri-segudang-keuntungan.html