Ellie getting a little ride with her daddy.
Preston riding a motorbike for the first time. He did a great job and had so much fun.
Taylor waiting patiently for her turn. She did a great job too. I somehow missed getting a picture of her riding.
Peyton played so hard everyday. He finally crashed and took a little nap while we went and got more water. It was a nice break from chasing him around. He can be such a rowdy little boy!
Chris took the kids down to Bear Lake and they fished and played around for a little bit before a big storm came through.
Gunner had a great time running after us when we rode our quad. He was so exhausted. It was fun having him up there with us.
I didn't do a very good job of getting a bunch of good pictures. I wish I would have thought to have someone take a family picture. The trip felt like a lot of work and it wasn't quite cool enough for me. I missed my bed terribly, but the kids had a good time and that's what's important.










6 comments:
It sounds like a TON of work, I like the day part of camping but after we have fun around the fire I am ready for my comfy bed. We have yet to camp with G we really want to but may till next year
Finally! I was waiting to see pictures! Gunner sure looked pooped out. And Preston just doesn't seem like he would be old enough to ride a bike like that. That is crazy! But it looks like you all had a lot of fun. Hopefully we can go next year if it gets planned. ;)
Motorbike? That is funny I have never called a motorcycle and motorbike before. It is just kind of funny to me!
Looks like a ton of fun and ton of work!! You're a brave and NICE mom to go camping while pregos!!
What a fun camping trip....minus being 8 months pregnant...you are brave and a good mom and such a trooper to go w/ them!
Wow!!! That looks so beautiful!!! I'm so jealous. We love to go camping.
Post a Comment