Thursday, August 28, 2008
Nie Nie Day is Here!
Happy Nie Nie Day to you! (What's Nie Nie Day? See here.) On the schedule: auctions. And more auctions. And then some auctions. Followed by a few auctions.
Tons and tons of bloggers have set up silent auctions via their blogs and are donating an assortment of awesome awesome stuff! Every last penny will go directly to the Stephanie and Christian Nielson Recovery Fund. Here's your chance to get some cool stuff all while helping out an amazing family truly in need!
Seriously! You have to check it out! Have fun and get your pocketbooks out and spread the love!
To check out a list of all the silent auctions and links go HERE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Thanks Katie, We are on it, I am gald to see all the support, one of my frinds mom has a hand painted picture for auction on A Room Somewhere and I want it! Let the biding begin!
I is just amazing to see all the support from people. What a wonderful idea.
It is sooo hard for me to believe that all these cutie kids are yours! It seems only a few years ago you were that young- where does the time go? I honestly couldn't be happier for you!
Wendi
P.S. I hear you have been doing a fantastic job of spreading the SugarMama word- you are AWESOME!
I didn't realize it was the same people but, I have been getting e-mails on their progress. Tim's sister is a good friends with Christian's sister Helen. Small world. Did you see the news about them this morning on the Today show?
Post a Comment