Sunday, August 17, 2008

Please Pray for the Nielson's.

Please, please, please pray for my sweet friend, Stephanie (NieNie) and her husband Christian. Yesterday they were in a plane crash. As far as we have been told Christian has a broken back and both have severe burns, Stephanie being worse off having over 60% of her body burned. We are all in a state of shock and ask that you please pray for them and their family. Our ward is having a fast for them tomorrow and anyone who can and would like to please also fast.

I hope that Stephanie and her family don't mind me spreading the word about this tragic accident and I apologize if any information is incorrect. I just feel so strongly that the more prayers and faith out there on behalf of this dear family the better. Thank you.

For updates you can go to cjane

9 comments:

Amy said...

Katie ,I just got off the phone with JoDee Dillard she called. I'm in shock and my heart hurts for their family. Please keep me updated. we'll be fasting as well tomorrow. Love ya!

Crissybug said...

I had no idea Katie! Thanks for letting us know. I will keep them in my prayers. They are such a wonderful family.

Let us know if you hear anything else.

Kim said...

I can't believe that they were the passengers in the plane from the guy in our ward. It is crazy. I hope that they will be ok.

Autumn said...

They will definately be in our prayers. These types of incidents cannot even be imagined by someone who has not ever gone through something this severe themselves. We can only offer our prayers. So I think it is a great thing that you are spreading the information.

☂niki. said...

I'm so glad we are all in this together. I'm sure they are be blessed right now.

Shauna said...

I don't know her but I read her blog...it's awesome and I can't stop thinking about the sad news! Prayers are definitely with them.

Malissa said...

I just saw them at Cafe Rio on Friday night and I felt like I knew them because of her blog! They are such a cute family... they'll be in our prayers. I hope everything works out for them!Thanks for this update!

Becky said...

That is so sad!!! Where was the plane crash?? I guess I wouldn't have heard anyhow, I rarely watch the news or read the paper. Keep us updated!!

Julie said...

I read her blog to she inspires me, we are praying for them