On Sunday March 15th our cat Tigra gave birth to 4 girls and 1 boy!
At 6:40 in the morning I heard a tiny mew.
I jumped out of bed and dashed to the floor and looked under my bed. There was 1 tiny black kitten!
Over the next hour or so we watched the other 4 be born.
Tigra is such a good mommy and keeps her babies well fed and very clean. These adorable babies are FREE to loving homes!
Let me know if you are interested! They will be ready to go to their new homes around April 27th.
More pictures to come soon!



3 comments:
i would if max was a cat person:(
Do I see an orange kitty tucked in there??? Oh, if David wasn't so allergic - danget!
DITTO...but let me see, i will talk to george about it! if nothing else, i know my mom would love one. do you know what kind of cat?
Post a Comment