Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Let freedom ring!!


I know I had already been away from my family for 2 weeks and I really really missed them, but I think the toll finally caught up with me. When Chris said we were going camping over the 4th of July weekend I felt completely overwhelmed and exausted just thinking about it. I begged him to just let me stay home with Carson and enjoy peace and quiet and get caught up on some MUCH needed sleep. After reluctantly agreeing {he loves me and doesn't like missing me :)} He left with our other kiddos and went camping with his parents.
Let me just tell you something....
Woohoo!!!
I really needed that break at home.
To top it off-- it RAINED!
Carson was down for a nap and it started to sprinkle so I went outside to enjoy the sweet July cool down. The more I jumped the harder it rained.
I don't think I have ever jumped so high...or sung so loud without any music. It was just the break I needed.

No comments: