Friday, August 14, 2009

Great Idea!

Since I have decided to play the "better safe than sorry game" and make my blog private I have actually felt a little weight (worry) lifted off my shoulders. I am still going private on Sunday, August 16th. BUT, here's the GREAT idea!

I am starting a new blog with my same blog address with a "2" added to the end of it. I will post links to my posts on there so everyone who uses google reader can see everytime I post. I know I am not very good about going to all my friends private blogs so this is an awesome idea so no one has to remember! So change our blog address by adding a number 2 at the end and put it in your google reader!

www.chrisandkatiesfamily2.blogspot.com

Thanks Shauna for telling me about this great idea!!!

1 comment:

Becky said...

I felt the same way when I went private..you'll love it!