We don't have a pool so we make do with what we've got and play in the irrigation every 2 weeks. The kids have a blast playing in it. Don't worry, we go swimming in a real pool too. Here they are in our front yard cooling off. Everyone was having fun until Ellie announced, "Haha, I peed!" Then they just moved to the other side of the yard.
Tuesday, June 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
I remember playing in the irrigation at the park over by Highland Elementary. I remember going over there with Havy Lanier. It was so much fun! Cute pics.
I remember that bike ride. My mom still owes us candy bars from that.
Hi Katie! It was good to hear from you! I have Photoshop 7.0. I am still learning the ins and out of it but I am getting there. You're family is so cute, I can't believe you have 4 kiddos! Talk to ya soon!
Oh that makes me miss good old Lazona neighborhood! I love it!
I used to play in my cousins irrigation all the time...ahh the memories!
Katie,
I can TOTALLY hear Miss Ellie saying that . She's so dang cute. We miss you guys.
Amy
Amy we miss you too! You need to get your blog going so we can see what you guys are up to all the time! You agreed you would so that's why I let you move! HAHA! Love you!
Hi Katie- I found your blog! Just wanted to say hi- your kids are so cute! It's fun finding old friends who are blogging now!
Post a Comment