
Chris and I just finished watching season 2 last night. (I know we are a little behind, but I've always been a late bloomer) We are so addicted and just can't get enough. I love Jack Bauer! I know the rest of the world who is into 24 loves him too, but I REALLY love him! Next week I go to Iowa so we are going to hold off on starting season 3 till I get back. We need a little break from going to bed after 2am. It's seriously taking it's toll, but worth it everytime!



1 comment:
k this is our same story...we started late but still about a year ago....so you must really be behind. It doesn't matter though it is still just as good!!! not to discourage you but i think we literally lost 2 solid months of our life and sleep to Jack and co. and got caught up to the 4th season and haven't watched it since. I feel like we abonded him! we need to get back on the band wagon and finish the rest of the series
Post a Comment