Wednesday, August 8, 2007

The Best of the Best!

Oh my freaking heck! Season 5 was AMAZING! It really really really sucks that season 6 doesn't come out till December! And then season 7 starts in January and I just don't think I'll be able to handle watching one episode a week! They end each episode with serious suspense and leave you going, "What the crap?! You've got to be kidding me!"



Still so happy I have Eclipse to look forward too! I've done really good not obsessing over it. Which is really weird since every blog I go to says something about how great it is or was (for all those freakishly fast readers) Monday's a big day for my two oldest and ME! Ahhh! I can't wait!



Oh! Last but definately not least, my sister had her 5th baby today! Congratulations to her and her family! His name is Adam Keith and was 5 pounds 3 ounces and 17.5 inches long. Which isn't too terribly bad considering he was 4 weeks and 2 days early! I can't wait to meet you on Friday night Adam!

3 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

freakishly fast huh? well maybe! or totally neglectful and obsessive! congrats on the new nephew! i love new babies!

Leslie said...

You are hilarious! I know what you mean by choosing between Edward Cullen and Jack Bauer. Love them both! I have not picked up a copy of Eclipse yet. Mark tried like 5 stores last night and had no luck so hopefully today. Ive learned its amazing what I can do while reading( cooking,feeding, rocking etc etc) anything to get more vampire lovin!!!

Emily R said...

i havent gotten eclipse yet... new moon wasnt my fav. i hope eclipse will be better!!! you make me laugh!! but, jack or edward??? hmmm for some reason, after last season of 24 i feel an immortal vampire with incredible strength and speed is more believable than jack bauer ;)