Sunday, August 19, 2007

Finally she's old enough!

(Taylor is telling me what to type)
I got my ears pierced last night and I was very excited
and kind of nervous.
(Before)
Uncle Ivan got a marker and made little black marks.

Then he got the ear gun.
And I was very very nervous.
I brought my Cheeky Monkey to squeeze.
(After)
When he was all done it stung a little, but I looked very pretty!

Thanks Ivan!

7 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

yay! Taylor looks so pretty with her earrings! and it is so exciting she turned 8. she'll look fabulous for her Baptism! how exciting!

Amy said...

Wow ! You're SO beautiful Taylor. You're getting big. Logan says Hi and he thinks your ears are pretty. We miss you guys.

Love ,
Amy Jackson

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

Who is Ivan that he can pierce ears? thats cool you didnt have to go to Claries :)
Ok, you are the coolest person I know now..so do you guys see Stephanie, like is he close with her or what? And where do I get a shirt?! :) Have you read the books? What do you think?

Emily R said...

wow! i had to wait till i was 8 to get my ears pierced too! what a fun event! i cant believe you have an 8yr old! she is beautiful btw

Malissa said...

Awww, so fun!! Kinzee will NOT get her ears pierced. That's so cool that Ivan can do it for you right at home!! Gotta love that!! She looks great with a little bling bling on the lobes!!

Cj Lisa and Piper said...

Lucky! Tay your new peirced ears look so stinkin cute! love it! i remember when ivan peirced mine! he's so good! happy birthday! can't wait until saturday.

Corree said...

Way to go Taylor!! You look so cute & grown up!