Sunday, November 18, 2007

Mmmmm....

the holidays are here!

12 comments:

Crazymamaof6 said...

we have already eaten a whole gallon of the peppermint stick! it is lance's fave. yum. but eww gross eggnog. i do however like pumpkin flavor.

Becky said...

I live for peppermint ice cream....okay, any kind of ice cream...its my one weakness. I'd do anything for it!!

Amy said...

YUMMY ! What time is FHE we'll be over. Yum ,I'm not sure about the eggnog,but yum on the peppermint stick. I have a recipe you do brownies and put the peppermint ice cream on top and then drizzle fudge on topof that then put crunched up candy canes on top. Very tasty! Love ya !

Emily R said...

YUM! i LOVE peppermint! ok, i just caught up on your blog....
COOL scar. i think every boy needs one cool scar memory. but seriously, i would have been bawling like a baby for days (add that w/sore boobies OUCH)...

neat that even though you just met your sister a year ago you guys are close. i think sisters are SO COOL!!!

Leslie said...

yea baby! Im lovin it! We love the schwan man! But what is autumn treat?? I will have to check it out! Have a good Thanksgiving!

THE ROGERS FAMILY said...

Mmmmmmmmmm... I love egg nog. I know I have been on a dry spell. Just not too motivated I guess.

I love that you are in contact with your sister. That is wonderful Katie!!

Everton Family said...

Peppermint is my favorite, I feel like I have to stock up to last me all year. (Never happens!)

We had Brian & Melissa over last night for dinner, it was fun to see them. Your kids a darling! We have a Ellie too! (great name)

Katie said...

SO yummy except for Egg Nog (gross). My husband loves it though. I can't believe Thanksgiving is tomorrow and that Christmas is coming. This year went by soooooooo fast!

Cara said...

I've never liked the peppermint, but the eggnog looks good! I'll have to try it.

Heather said...

It's so funny how people have certain tastes because the peppermint looks delicious to me, but the eggnog makes me want to vomit. No offense. :)

I also read the "S" scar story. Bless your heart. I've had 2 - yes 2 - breast infections with Jones & I feel your pain. I can't imagine having that traumatic experience on top of mastitis. Yikes! Jonah has a scar on the top of his hand from a curling iron. Worst day of my life.

THE ROGERS FAMILY said...

Dry spell also?!!! LOL!!! Can you belive that I didn't take one picture for Thanksgiving?!!! I know... I can't either!

Janie said...

i didnt even know these existed. thanks for giving me a few extra pounds this christmas.