We had a wonderful weekend. I'm kind of sad it's over already.
Our assignment for lunch was rolls, pretzel jello and cranberries.
And of course everything was so dang delicious!
Every family needs one of these!
Then we came home and put up our Christmas lights then hit up Barro's Pizza
and Frostbite.
Yes, we get 2 Thanksgivings!
And the food is always amazing!
Then we went out and saw Enchanted.
It was really cute and funny!
Sunday was filled with sleeping in, a yummy breakfast, church, leftovers, decorating the tree,
tithing settlement, dinner and lots of Christmas music.
How was everyone else's holiday weekend?



13 comments:
How dang fun . Everything looks SO yummy. Where do you get the rubber band thing? Miss you !
Amy
Glad you had a great weekend. We had a great time as well. TOOOOOOOO much food. It looks like I'm carrying twins on the backside now... Cute pics.
sounds fun!!! i LOVED enchanted too! i have never seen a big rubberband like that! maybe i will have to make one!
Sounds like a lot of fun!
OK... what the heck is the rubberband thing. I have never even heard of it. Looks like it could entertain the kids for hours though. Hmmmmm...maybe I need one?!! Anyways, glad you had a great weekend! Love ya girl!!!
looks like a fun weekend! Did you take the picture of the kids in helmets for your "friend"??!! Now what can she get mad at you for??!!
Sounds like you had a nice T-day weekend! It was fun seeing you again! We should try it more often! I could tell Mariah was really dying to get to know Taylor a little better! lol
How fun...your rolls looked yummy!! The rubberband thing is awesome...I'm gonna have my mom make one! Too fun!
yummy rolls, the jello makes me laugh, my nephew told my Mother-in-law last year that next time she should try not to spill the pretzels in the Jello!
wow those Rolls look fancy! you should post the recipe! sounds like a fun and busy weekend! very cool giant rubberband! Enchanted was super cute!
and way to go putting up your tree and lights! whoohoo! for you! sounds like a great thanksgiving!
Your contribution looks yum! And that giant rubber band is crazy! Did someone in your family make it?
I totally want the recipe for your rolls! I agree with "crazymamaof6",
you need to post the recipe...soon!:)
Secondly, did someone make that rubberband? That looks like so much fun! I think the adults in our family would hog it though and the kids would never get a turn!;)
Your Friday sounds like a blast...those are the things I love to do most!!
Post a Comment