Chris, Katie, Taylor, Preston, Ellie, Peyton and Carson
Cute jammies so fun! love the poses she comes up with . she should model!
Oh the great jammie tratition, we did it when I was a kid, Aaron and I did it befor we had a little one and now with her, how do you tink it all got started? Hope you have a great new year
Ok, hilarious of Ellie "modeling"!!! And Mariah has the same jammies as Taylor! I love them all!
We do the jammie thing too! Very fun...I cant believe your kids went right to sleep after that, mine were so wound up!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Cute jammies so fun! love the poses she comes up with . she should model!
Oh the great jammie tratition, we did it when I was a kid, Aaron and I did it befor we had a little one and now with her, how do you tink it all got started? Hope you have a great new year
Ok, hilarious of Ellie "modeling"!!! And Mariah has the same jammies as Taylor! I love them all!
We do the jammie thing too! Very fun...I cant believe your kids went right to sleep after that, mine were so wound up!!
Post a Comment