Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Ward Christmas Party

This year for our ward Christmas party,

we ate breakfast,

made ornaments,

got a family picture by the tree,


and decorated sugar cookies.
It was a lot of fun and as you can see the cookies were Peyton's favorite part!




9 comments:

Amy said...

How fun! Ours is this Sat. in the morning. WE miss Lazona ward SO bad.

Malissa said...

How fun! Ours was the other night and we missed it! =( Looks like you guys had fun!

Becky said...

That sounds like exactly what we did at our ward Christmas party. I guess they are pretty standard, right!! ;)

THE ROGERS FAMILY said...

Looks like a blast! You have a darling family Katie.

Katie said...

Too cute. We had our ward Christmas party this week too. It was a lot of fun, but breakfast is a great idea. Haven't heard of that one yet.

Kim A said...

I LOVE Lazona ward!

Kim said...

Cute! Love Peytons smile!

Courtney said...

It makes me so happy to see that people enjoy their ward parties. I never know, I am activities chairman and am always such a people pleaser. Mine is tomarrow...yikes! BTW, your family pic is adorable! Your children ar beautiful!!

Julie said...

Fun times with a ward family. Hey I did see some white ceramic angles at Walmart there was one holding a baby, not as cute as the headless one but I made me think of you!