Saturday, January 19, 2008

Date night

Last night we went out to dinner with the

Mechams, Nielson's, and Jones' at

Red White and Brew.

So yummy! Their prices are pretty low and the portions are huge!

It was highly recommended to the Nielson's and

now we highly recommend it to everyone else!

If you haven't been there yet you should definately try it out.

I have a whole list of items I want to try.

Thanks for a fun night guys!

6 comments:

Kim said...

Will you take me there soon!!!

Crazymamaof6 said...

whoohoo! yummy! i hear the desserts there are fabulous too! sounds like a fun evening out!

Caryn said...

We are also fans of the Brew. Yummy.

Becky said...

I REALLY love that place, but we always forget about eating there, thanks for the reminder. We should all go out one night!

Lindsey said...

That is one of my all time favorite places to eat in Mesa!! I discovered it back in high school and I got to go w/ Lisa not too long ago! My favorite thing EVER on the menu is their Eggplant, Tomato & Shrooms Stromboli.(haha I just looked it up!) It is the best thing you'll ever put in your mouth - try it!

Corree said...

I have heard wonderful things about that place. We defintely need to try it! I love it out here, but Travis would LOVE to move back to Mesa. We are here for a few more years for sure then we will see what happens. What about you guys, are you staying there?