For my first post of 2008, I would like to introduce,
She joined our family on December 18th.
She was a stray at Taylor and Preston's school.
The janitor found her and brought her to Taylor's teacher, a lover of 7 cats already!
She had some of the kids call and ask their parents if they could have a new little kitten join their family.
Thanks to Chris and his secret love for cats (ok, just kittens),
she is now part of the family.
Her name was inspired by her tiger like markings and this
little diddy.



13 comments:
She is cute until she turns into a CAT!!!
Oh I do like the cars that cars that go boomb! Ahw the memories, the new additon is really cute.
What a little cutie. To bad she won'tbe a kitten forever! (sorry, I hate cats!!)
didn't know you were looking, i would of gladly gave you our cat MAX!! actually Hallie's cat... well now he's the neighborhood cat..and a fat cat at that.. Preston looks happy.. k things seem back to normal we are going to have to get them together again..
That's fun for you guys. They had puppies the other day for free on the side of the road. They looked super cute and we were tempted... but I can barely take care of my kids and get a shower each day... so maybe when the kiddos are older and can help take care of an animal... it may happen:)
he's so cute! you know what, i like (most) cats! i'm slowly trying to talk morgan into a kitten...i really think its a lost cause...but i'm glad that you like them too katie!!
I LOVE that name!!
HELLO I'm waiting for the Happiest Place on Earth pics. I'm DYING to see them. :)
By the way that is a very cute pic of Preston and kitty. Chris is such a softy .
Oh, you are such a better mom than me!! ;)
How fun for your fam!! Kinzee told me Taylor took a cat home, she was mad she wasn't able to have a cat!! Bum deal....dad's allergic! I got a new cord...I'm workin on a post!
Katie,
Hey...I found your blog & wanted to say Hi! I talked with Corbin & Amy yesturday and I am trying to talk them into starting a blog. Well, maybe next time we are in AZ we will have to come visit you and see all your cute kids. Hey...and our blog address is: www.joshandbrittyeates.blogspot.com
Brittanny Yeates
ok i never commented because i went to the video and forgot to come back but holy crap! too funny! i totally remember that song! and it is so rad you named your cat that. AND thanks alot for reminding me of the song and it went through my head for days afterward!
oh crazymama, it's STILL going through our house!!!
Post a Comment