Thursday, February 28, 2008

Folding 101


On Sunday after church I told Chris it would make me so happy if I had help with getting caught up on laundry.


I pulled all the sheets, towels, pillow cases and blankets out of our ginormous pile and everyone pitched in.


Probably not the best day to choose to do this, but hey, at least we were working together as a family. Better than sitting our butts down in front of the TV anyway.


Seriously, two words, Love it!!!

5 comments:

Kim said...

Lucky! I need to have a folding catch up day. Are you in???

Amy said...

Do you guys charge by the load or by the hour? HA HA ! What good little children.

Julie said...

We do Sunday laundry too, Aaron loves sports so are deal is he can watch all the football he wants, I wash it and he sits and folds it all, it works for me:)

Everton Family said...

I had to laugh because I had the same thoughts today. If we all can do the laundry...The I won't have to do it all week. Jared always says don't worry about it till Monday...yah, easy for him to say!

Joy N. said...

Wow...you got the new couch! Congrats, you have wanted it for sooo long. Hope you are feeling fabulous!