Monday, February 4, 2008

I need a lock for my fridge.

Usually this sort of stuff happens while I'm blogging,
but this time I was on the "pot" and Preston comes running in
and freaking out that Peyton is getting into the fridge and made a
huge mess...not the way I like to end any kind of session.

8 comments:

THE ROGERS FAMILY said...

What a beautiful work of art. You should be so proud!!

Malissa said...

Oh man...this hasn't happened to us yet, but I'm sure it is right around the corner. I might go nuts at this point!! lol This is too much for me to handle! Good luck with that guy. Perhaps a lock or duct tape might be useful!!

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

that does not look like a good combo!! YOu should of made him eat bread with mustard, chocolate and salad dressing on it to teach him a lesson :)

Amy said...

AWWW ..That's SO nice of Peyton. That REALLY sucks. Have a good day.

Julie said...

oh yummy, I should come over for lunch! I do love a good chocolate, mustard sandwich with a side of salad dressing of course to keep it healty on wheat bread:)

Shauna said...

Yuck! We both got super fun messes to clean up today.

Kim & Max Willis family said...

first of all..too much info on the bathroom trip! you know that im visual! ha ha!!

Becky said...

Oh my goodness!! I'm scared to have 4 kids...I think I will print this and use it as birth control ;)