Wednesday, February 6, 2008
Last night.
"Come on kids, time for family prayer!"
(everybody comes and kneels)
Chris: "Mom has something to tell you."
Me: (big grin) "I have a baby in my tummy!"
Taylor: "Are you serious! Do you really?!"
Peyton: "I wanna see!"
Ellie: "Is it a girl?"
Preston: "No it's a boy!"
Me: "We don't know what it is yet."
Taylor: "If it's a girl, what are you going to name her?"
Me: "I don't know."
Ellie: "Name her Katelyn!"
Taylor: "I thought you liked Kody?"
Me: "I do, but I don't know anymore."
Taylor: "What if it's a boy?"
Preston: "Name him Preston!" (big laugh)
Chris: "Preston number 2!"
Me: "We don't know yet. Guess when we found out?"
Taylor: "When?"
Me: "The day before dad and I went to Disneyland!"
Taylor: "Are you serious?! You kept it a secret that long?!"
Me: "Yes, we wanted to wait until the time felt right. And guess what else? The baby is due 5 days after Kim's baby!" (Sept. 14th)
It was a fun conversation! Our kids were so cute and excited. We are so happy and can't wait to meet our baby #5!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



35 comments:
I am so glad that I don't have to keep this a secret anymore. I hope we have the same sex so that they can have the love hate relationship that our girls have. Hopefully this time mine is picking on your.
Congrats!! Wow it seems like everyone is preggo!! I feel kinda left out.. ha So excited for you! My vote is a girl!
Congrats! I just talked with you this morning.. hope your feeling good, maybe i can drum up some more business for ya! hope your feeling good,
holy cow! congrats on that! how fun! and i can't believe you kept at secret that long either! i am impressed! way exciting and fun!
Hannah thats okay if you feel left out, you still have some time to catch up!!! ha j/k love ya
YAY KATIE! dang you are a baby making machine and the tiniest one of all!!!
Congratulations! Maybe we should rename our Bunco group.
How wonderful! you are an amazing mom and this baby is so blessed to have you!! You are also the cutes mom of 5 (to be) that I have met!
Yeah the word is OUT. I was going to explode . Not really . Hope your feeling better. Love ya !
How exciting!! Congratulations!! I can't believe you're gonna have 5 kids!! Holla!!
Let me know when you wanna take pics...I'm game whenever!!
Congrats on baby number 5. I have to say for me that baby 5 has been by far the easiest transition. Thanks also for posting on my blog!
Congratulations Katie!!! I am so happy for you! I cannot believe you are going to have 5 kids. You go girl. I hope your feeling good!!
Congrats Katie! Baby #5 - WoW! That's awesome! SO when are you due?
Congrats! You are supermom!
Yeah!! Congrats! Wow, thats a lot of kids. I hope you're feeling good.
Love ya Katie! Congratulations.
Congrats! 5 kids!! Holy cow. You are the woman! I think I called it a few months back:) It was only a matter of time.
Congratulations! I hope you have been feeling ok! Your kids are so cute.
thanks for sharing
Congratulations!!
Wow, how exciting! It was fun to read how you told your kids...and I'm impressed that you were able to wait awhile to tell them. 5 kids, Holy Cow!!!
OH MY GOSH how neat, but wow how DO YOU DO IT???I cant do my 2 most of the time!!
congrats!!
Crazy lady- congrats! I was so excited when Kim told me!
That is so exciting! We should be hot on your trail with baby #5 sometime this year...we hope. I hope you are feeling great! CONGRATULATIONS!
Congrats, that is so exciting!
How exciting for your family!!! 5 kids! You are amazing! It will be fun for all you girls to be pregnant together!
WOW!!! good luck w/#5!!! hope you are feeling well!!! do you get sick?
ps i love the mess from your fridge. that happens around here all the time, and i only have 3 kids!!!
That is so exciting! Every baby is a blessing! And you make it look so easy! Congrats!
Congrats Katie! Enjoy every moment of your pregnancy. Best wishes and many blessings to you.
Oh where oh where has my Katie Didd gone....Are you guys okay down there?
hey Katie, He seemed he liked his Valentines Gift!!! so we will see ya Monday, let me know if thats still okay.. Thanks...just was wondering if it would be better if i had planned something wiht the kids??? let me know
OH my!! 5!!! After that last picture (and my last comment)...I guess I should have read this post first!! Congrats and when are you due??!!
Hey thanks Katie, He loved it and he slept like a baby!! I am sure we will be getting you again.. also thanks for the tips to Disneyland...
Congrats!
Post a Comment