Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Never a dull moment.


The other night, Ben, Kim and their girls came over for dinner.
After we were all stuffed the guys sat down and watched a movie and Kim and I took Courtney and Peyton with us for a diaper run at Costco.
On our way there Peyton decided that the shiny door handle in Kim's car (ours are hidden and black) was calling his name and pulled it right as we were making a left hand turn!
The door flew open and the dome light went on and we felt a breeze all before we figured out what just happened. It scared the crap out of us.
It scared Peyton a little too, because he was an angel the whole rest of the way there.
~

When we got home Courtney laid on the ground and recieved a wipey bath from Peyton.
She actually enjoyed it for awhile before she decided enough was enough and started screaming at him.
It was funny.

10 comments:

Kim said...

LOL! They are so cute. Well sometimes.

Malissa said...

OMG...how scary for Peyton, and YOU!! I would flip out!! What a nice boy Peyton is to clean up his cousin!! I do hire out to paint rooms and help decorate!!

Crissybug said...

Atleast he didn't fall out! That happened to my brother once! The trouble boys can get themselves into.

Kids + Wipies = fun

Heather said...

Holy crap! I am so glad nothing bad happened, esp in her big truck. Child proof locks anyone?

Emily Webb said...

Those stinkin car door handle are in the wrong spot for wandering kid hands that are bored, that is for sure! Glad no body fell out!!

Kim A said...

I'm still laughing at the tights and ballet shoes picture!

Aaron.Shara.Abby said...

Congrats on your pregnancy...I read it awhile ago and forgot to leave a comment...that's so exciting!!

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

Oh scary!! I bet he wont do that again!

he is so cute ;)

Julie said...

Oh when I was a kid I opened the door and me and my three sisters all rolled out! Noseat belts needed at the time. We are fine (well sort of!)A Book of Peyton's Prainks should be written. It was really great to see you at the park!

Crazymamaof6 said...

holy crap! scary! hello kid locks. wow glad everyone was safe. WOW!
too cute kiddos playing.