Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Preschool Graduation!- May 15th

Ellie did such a great job in her Graduation Program. I am so proud of her and amazed at how much she has learned this past school year! She is really growing up and becoming quite the social butterfly like her big sister!

I know she will miss her teacher Miss Peggy a lot! She is a wonderful teacher and we love her!

Peyton enjoyed the program too! It is so nice that he is starting to sit still for a minute or two!

6 comments:

Julie said...

Elli was the cutest Hula girl in that pic for sure!! looks like a fun time. oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Amy said...

Cute little Ellie Morgan. We miss you guys. Payton looks like he's on the prowl for something naughty. He's such a cutie pie !

Malissa said...

How cute are they!! ANd what a fun girls night out..you're too cool of a mom!! Looks like the boys had fun camping, minus the peeing in the pants!!

Brittanny said...

I can't believe those costumes for a program! Annelise's program was so boring with no change in scenery! Don't tell her that! I do still love her school though!

Mariah said...

Mrs, peggy looks REALLY nice to be her teacher! it's so sad that she will be leaving her for a while same with brooklyn!

Corree said...

Ellie is such a cutie!! Miss Peggy is the BEST. Her End of The Year program is one of the BEST one's I have ever been to. I am sad that not all of my kids had the opportunity to go to her. She is amazing.