Wednesday, May 21, was my 29th birthday.
Chris and I woke at 5am SICK.
So unfair!
I had a lunch date, a dinner date and a wonderful cheesecake all waiting for me that day.
Instead, we did nothing.
I did have friends and family call me and bring me stuff though.
That made my day!!!
We finally got to celebrate on Thursday night and my cheesecake was amazing! Thanks to my sweet friend JoDee!
Thank you all for making my sick birthday special anyway!
This is me and Heather Hull.
I believe we were 11 years old.
We swam in her pool every chance we got!
She posted a birthday shout out for me and added this picture.
It made me laugh and brought back SO many memories!
Love you Heather!




11 comments:
Katie I totally had it written on my calender and We've been sick with strep throat (me) balh blah blah.... HAPPY B-DAY GIRL ! I miss you. Hope your day was bliss. Wish I could've been there. Love ya !
I love you blowing the candles our awesome pic the, one of you and Heather is cute to!!
awesome birthday pictures! HUGE BUMMER YOU WERE SICK on your big day!
I hope 29 is AMAZING for you!
Happy Birthday! That pic of you and Heather is awesome!! So cute!!
i believe I saw a ginormous red balloon pasted to your front porch...holy cow that was huge and cool.
Hippo Birdie Two Ewe
Hippo Birdie Two Ewe
Hippo Birdie Dear Ewe
Hippo Birdie Two Ewe
Happy Birthday!!
Happy birthday to you! I love the underwater pic! Josh & I took some on our honeymoon in Mexico with an underwater camera- but we did not look that cute. Josh looked worse than me though...so I kept them! Katie- I hope your feeling better now and once again...happy bday!
wow! happy birthday! ok, seriously, looks like the preschool graduation was so cute! costumes and everything!!! (love the hula one)...
Happy Birthday! Lame that you were sick. Glad you got to celebrate later. Love the picture of you and Heather.
Happy Belated Birthday!! That stinks that you were sick on your Birthday, but I am glad you celebrated later. Cute underwater picture!!
Post a Comment