We went to Rocky Point last week and had so much fun!
I'll be posting all about it soon.
Is it just me, or is my belly ridiculously huge for having 15 weeks left!?!
I wonder if it looks this large in person?
Chris, Katie, Taylor, Preston, Ellie, Peyton and Carson
We went to Rocky Point last week and had so much fun!
I'll be posting all about it soon.
16 comments:
I was just hoping to see some color on Chris's legs!!!! I was so bummed the Princessa is totally booked through June... Thinking about going in July but i am sure it will be pretty hot!!! looks like you guys had fun
I'm going to agree with Chris Shill and his legs are blinding me.HE HE! All I have to say is ...LUCKY ! Looks like a TON of fun. Can't wait to see more pics.
Hugs !
We loved hanging with you, any time we would love to go again!! and I think you have a cute belly! it just looks big from all the food we ate:)
You're belly is big...and your boobs are too! Gotta love those pregnancy side effects!! Ellie looks so cute in her braids! I can't wait to hear about your trip!!
You look fine! And that bump better be sporting some totally awesome 80s gear Friday night.
You look adorable! (Especially for #5). I love pregnant ladies that are all belly. I get so jealous because I "show" ALL OVER! Gag!
Can't wait to see more pics of Rocky Point.
It's just a little basketball! You look great!
Can't wait to see more pics! You look great Katie! I'm so ready to go to rocky point! It's been like 2 years!
You look awesome. I have 19 weeks to go and I'm double your size. Not to mention I have melons for butt cheeks.
no you dont look big, you look so cute pregnant. BUt Im sure YOU think you look big because you are SO SKINNY!!!! what a fun trip..cant wait to hear more!
hey email me, I have a question for ya..meredith91@yahoo.com
I wouldn't care how big my stomach was if the rest of my body stayed the same size like yours!! What would that be like??? You're adorable pregnant!
Your belly is too cute! Rocky Point is a good time. Hope you guys had a blast! :) Welcome back.
As a fellow 15 weeker (I guess it's now 14 weeks, right?) your belly definitely does not look huge! You look absolutely darling! PS - This is Stephanie Ryan, Marcus's wife. Oh, and our birthdays are only 3 days apart! Happy birthday week to us (a little late)!
YOUR SO LUCKY TO GO TO ROCKY POINT! Plus your belly is cute that way!!!!!! GOOD LUCK~
love your suit and your belly. it looks just right.
You are the tinyest, cutest thing- I'm not even pregnant anymore and my belly is probably bigger than that. I'm excited you're having another boy!
Post a Comment