Our Fourth consisted of:
Relaxing in our own made up oasis.
Ellie posing in every picture and changing into 4 different swimsuits in 1 hour.
Me looking more and more unattractive as the day progressed. First, there was me "trying" to be helpful all while wanting to swear over the blazing heat and the heavy camping chairs (they are unexpectedly heavier in 116 degrees). Second, forgetting to button up my pants (although, Chris says it's more of a turn on). And third, me in a bikini without any mumu type covering. It's quite a sight.
The funnest part of our 4th was trying to convince Taylor that she wasn't going to die if we waited until AFTER dinner to go get Krispy Kreme donuts!!! She didn't believe us, but surprisingly she survived.
We decided to skip going to any fireworks and be happy with the one's we could see from our house. Turned out to be a good call since none of our kids seemed to care. And when we did start seeing some fireworks, Peyton ended up being terrified!
It was funny/sad.
Oh, and we had a BBQ like everyone else in America!






9 comments:
I am admiring your green grass! And in the middle of summer, that's impressive. I love the times that you plan a fun thing just within your own home with your family, like you guys did yesterday. Those are sometimes more fun than going out!
I must say you are such a good looking family! Chis chillin under the umbrella, I love your face while hauling the "crap" Elli if I had 4 swim suites I would wear them all too:) are you serious you made her wait untill AFTER dinner for a donut, to torcher,Happy 4th
way fun day! bummer hauling the chairs. the heat kills me and i'm not prego! i'm sure you looked HOT! in your bikini! way to go bbq-ing! way fun!
I think the low key parties at home are the best...who wants to be stuck in traffic for an hour w/ kids....not me! Our fourth of July was spent pretty much the same as you guys and I LOVED it!
Looks like a fun day. Chris looks like he's having a good time veggin. Whatever on looking huge. You're all baby and look stinkin cute. Miss you guys.
how ffun is that! thAT crazy ellie changing in one different hour?! so cute. but all though she is a very good poser you know she should be a swimsiut model tight squeeze though!
Sounds like fun. I like the unbuttoned look. I guess I'll be trying that soon:)
That sounds like a nice, relaxing, fun day. And you still look BEAUTIFUL!!!
Looks like everyone had a BLAST...love the little poser!!(We have a couple of those in my house)!! So fun to spend the dap as a family.
Post a Comment