Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Kangaroo Claws



Last night I had a dream that if the light hit my belly just right you could see right through it. It was amazing and disturbing. Our little boy was SO cute and looked big and ready to come out. His feet were adorable, but he had kangaroo claws for toenails. I watched Real TV right before bed and it showed a guy getting attacked by a kangaroo and all his gashes all over him. I'm gonna rely on this picture and the absence of kangaroo claws on my other four babies.
I'm really enjoying being pregnant and feeling him move. I'm trying really hard to savor that feeling. At the same time I am getting very anxious to see, hold, nurse and snuggle this little guy.

7 comments:

Malissa said...

Okay, this is going to sound BIZARRE!! But I had a dream you could see through my belly at a certain angle and see the baby too!! That is really weird!! We were trying to see if it was a boy or girl, but the baby crossed its legs each time!! The kangaroo claws frightens me a little...especially coming out!! Ouch!! I just started feeling the baby move, and I love it!!

Autumn said...

Too Funny!!

Amy said...

You crack me up. Ha Ha Ha! I can't wait see him. Too bad I'm not down the street anymore so you can bring him down to go run errands :-( Do you guys have a name? Do share. Miss you.

Julie said...

the weirdness of being prego!

Katie said...

That makes me laugh. I have disturbing dreams too. They get worse with each pregnancy.

christy said...

SO FUNNY!!! I am sure even with kangroo claws this baby would be beautiful!!! He would have to be...he belongs to you and Chris!!!

Brittanny said...

I have had some trippy dreams about this baby too...but none involving Zoo animals...too funny! I bet your getting so excited though...right?