This exciting news comes almost 2 months late:
I have not changed a single diaper since the middle of May!
He even stays dry ALL night! This is the first time in almost 9 years that we have not had a child (or two) in diapers. It's a strange, but welcomed feeling!
But to be honest, I can't wait until I get to start changing diapers again. I even started buying newborn diapers for this next little guy.
Hooray for Peyton!!!




10 comments:
yea Peyton, I love this pic he could have a modeling career!
Seriously!? What the heck am I doing wrong? Felicity and Owen both are still in pull-ups! It is my goal to have them in undies before we move again otherwise i will have 4 in diapers! But just not sure if its going to be a successful one.
WOOHOO for Payton! Isn't it a GREAT felling. I love not buying diapers. You'll get your turn again soon. He's such a ham.
YAY!!! We just got Katrina trained this week. It is a good feeling.
whoohoo! yay for you! glad he is not in daipers anymore??!! you are rught my kitty miley has questionable.....!
i mean you are right miley does have questionable moves.....!
Yay!! That is the best!! I've never had 2 in diapers...but somethin tells me I will in November!! I just don't think Jaxx will be ready for undies quite yet!! Good for you!!
Yay for Peyton! That must be nice. I told my mom I was going to try to have Avree potty trained before I have baby #2 and she laughed at me, But I'll try any ways... But I'm pretty sure 17 months will be to soon.
Hooray for MOM!!!! It is the best to get rid of diapers!!! Way to go!!!
Oh lucky you!!! Lucky, lucky you!!!!!
Post a Comment