Thursday, December 4, 2008

9:27 pm



I always go take a peek at my kids when they are sleeping. Sometimes even a couple times before I go to bed. I think to myself, "They look so cute and peaceful. I should take a picture of each of them."

Last night I finally did.

8 comments:

Chris, Mom,and Grandma said...

so sweet and peaceful! Thats how we like it.

Julie said...

oh the sweetness of the sleepy time dreams, always my fav, it is so hard for me not to kiss on the little one and just let her sleep!

Suz said...

boy howdy! 9:27? The night is sooo young... What did you do? Never mind... What a lovely sight!

tara @ kidz said...

Just stopping by through A Daily Scoop and I'm glad I did! I loved this post and all the pix of your cuties. It made me think of a quote I love:

"The most powerful combination of emotions in the world is not called out by any grand cosmic event, nor is it found in novels or history books; merely, it is found by a parent gazing down upon a sleeping child." -Thomas S Monson

Amy said...

Look at those dang cute angels. I love looking in on sleeping kids. He He, with what Becky said.

Tim and Shay said...

I love it when my kids sleep too! :o) I too have to check on them before I retire. I wish 9:27 happened more often in my house! They are cute!

Unknown said...

You are lucky. I tried to do this with my kids the other night and EVERY one of the kids were facing away from the camera. Just my luck.

Michelle said...

i don't look like that when I'm sleeping.Janet=-)