Every year as my kids get older, Christmas becomes more and more fun. Despite some expensive and picky requests, it is still really fun.
I didn't take a single picture Christmas morning!
Where was my brain?!!
Thank goodness my brain came alive in the afternoon at least.
After a fun time opening presents we took our time getting ready for the day. I actually took a shower Christmas morning! That never happens because I go to bed so late on Christmas Eve, the kids wake up early and after presents we rush off to Grandma and Grandpa P's for some yummy breakfast and Christmas cheer. But this year breakfast didn't start until 10 so it made for a relaxing morning. Then we had some time inbetween get togethers and came home and played with our new goodies. Chris' little sister Lori joined us and showed off while playing Guitar Hero. I'm still practicing my butt off so I can one day beat her!

The gift exchange at Grandma and Grandpa's is always a fun crowded gathering. We have the cousin gift exchange, sibling gift exchange and my favorite: Grandma and Grandpa's turn!
Another successful Christmas has come and gone. It was a wonderful month full of family get togethers and lots and lots of yummy food!











1 comment:
what not camera for christmas morning!! That just means you were haveing such a great time, or maybe crazy busy with 5 kiddos!
Post a Comment