Sunday, January 4, 2009

Family Pictures 2008

I know I am seriously behind on my blogging. To start off the slew of posts that are coming (hopefully really soon) here are a few of the family pictures we got taken back in November by Wendy from Blue Lily.










9 comments:

onehm said...

GORGEOUS photos!!
I didn't realize we were in the same stake until I saw you guys at the baptism fireside last night!!
Small world...

Autumn said...

Those turned out so cute! Love that Peyton!

Malissa said...

Those are so sweet...you guys have such a gorgeous family!! I hope you guys had a great holiday and new year!

Shauna said...

So, so cute.

Julie said...

I love the one of Taylor and Carson, man does he have the baby blue eyes or what!

Jo Dee said...

she really captured the best of you guys!

Tim and Shay said...

What a beautiful family! I love these pics!

Sarah said...

You have a lovely family! Your pictures are fantastic!

Becky said...

Amazing! you all look wonderful. Wow! who took them?

And about that explosive poop post above...I know all too well. Why does that happen??? I don't get it!! Tagg's exploded on the way home from Target tonight all down his leg...none of my other kids went down the leg like that. Thank goodness for baths!!