Lately Carson has been pooping once a week. Friday is his day of choice. This morning as I was changing his diaper he tooted and it smelled like something we call a "poo-cloud".
Instantly I remembered last weeks blow-out and thought to myself,
"Today I am going to watch for pooping signs and catch him in the act and hurry and hold him over the toilet to prevent a catastrophic disaster." (It really does work. I've done it several times with Ellie and Peyton when they were babies.)
Carson was happily playing in the exersaucer that I had just cleaned the previous day. So this was his first day with his new toy, which isn't actually new, but new to him.
I was loading the dishwasher in between making silly faces and noises to get big grins and giggles to serinade me through the dirty dishes. Little did I know he was creating a monsterous mess and marking his territory all in one destructive blow.
Suddenly we had a two man clean-up job on our hands.
And poop.





12 comments:
That is so gross and funny at the same time. I love this chubby legs. I coud just eat them, with out the poop of course.
Oh my GOSH! What are you feeding that kid. I like the first pic...he looks like "what the heck mom" . That's a wedding video pic.HA!
I just threw up in my mouth!! SO gross!! Aren't kids fun!!
This happend to me but I was at the zoo when it did, and he was on my lap. It was disguting
Katie - Abby did the same thing when I was nursing her! She would literally store up all week and then have a huge blowout! Goodness it was a disaster.
Oh Katie! You are a good mom!
Wow! That is so nasty! Bless you for taking care of all that.
Ewwww! Charlotte went through a phase of blowing out between 9 and 9:30 am for 2 weeks straight. It was nice to predict it, but still could have done without it. Oh the joys!
Oh My! MY oh my!
What a sight!
That happened to us with one of our wee ones at Mattas and we had to carry the whole high chair into the bathroom for the recovery!
Bless your hearts!
oh my disgusting! sooo i believe i have bunco in march? just trying to plan ahead a little and wondering if it is the second fri of the month and if that is going to effect anybody's springbreak??? let me know what you think or give me a call. thanks
WHOA!!! It's amazing that little guy could make such a mess!!
NO stinkin' WAY!!!
This is gross... and I have seen a lot of gross things.
Little guy... you can create a BIG mess. Now I for sure can't wait to meet YOU!
Post a Comment