Wednesday, March 4, 2009

ouchie

When a fan collides with a head:


and you are Ellie bouncing on the top bunk bed



You get 3 dainty stitches.

13 comments:

Jo Dee said...

OUCH! Do you think she has learned her lesson?

Barbie said...

Poor girl. I almost threw up my breakfast. I don't have a very good stomach. Hubby has to deal with the blood here.

Malissa said...

Owwwww... unfortunately I know exactly what that looks like!! I hope she feels better quickly!!

Autumn said...

Bound to happen at some point right? That had to of hurt. Actually I would imagine, it probably was so fast it probably more scared her than anything.
Gotta love those bunk beds mixed with ceiling fans!

Crissybug said...

At our old house I was always freaked out that one of my kids would meet the fate of the fan. That must have been painful. Atleast now she has a 'battlewound' and a story to tell!

Julie said...

wow, I will have to remeber to keep my jumping lower, but thats what they say no more monkeys jumping on the bed

Hannah + 4 said...

That's gotta hurt! Ouch poor Ella.

Hannah + 4 said...

Or Ellie! :) Not sure why I put ella... I tried to stop it before I sent it but I was to late!

Amy said...

Oh that gives me the chills. Poor girl.

christy said...

Ouch!! That doesn't look like fun!! Hope she is feeling much better!!

Will & Camie Shill said...

swear i did the exact same thing at her age!

Courtney said...

Oh poor thing! That's not fun at all, here she was having a great time and ouch! Hope she feels better.

Unknown said...

Owie! OWIEEEEE! Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow! Owieeeeee!