Taylor is such a great sister to her baby brother.
He loves being carted around by her and lights up when she walks in the room. She keeps telling me I need to have 3 more babies. Two girls and another boy. She's crazy! I wish I was cut out to have 8 children. But holy cow! Not in our little house!
I sure feel blessed to have her there helping me here and there when she's not out playing with her friends.
She is growing up so fast and is such a beautiful girl! She loves helping others and is so kind to her friends. She tries to be nice to her other siblings, but that isn't always easy when they get into your stuff {Ellie} and make annoying fart sounds with their armpits {Preston}. I am so happy she is my daughter and I hope that we can always have a good close relationship...even when she's a teenager!



No comments:
Post a Comment