March 2009
Ellie likes to change her outfit several times a day most days.
Sometimes she comes out in something completely unexpected.
Chris, Katie, Taylor, Preston, Ellie, Peyton and Carson
March 2009
Ellie likes to change her outfit several times a day most days.
Sometimes she comes out in something completely unexpected.
5 comments:
How funny! Probably not so funny on laundry day!
Too cute. These kids usually end up being the best dressed in high school.. probably from all that experimenting .
She is Sassy, G does the same and it does make me a little crazy with the laundry! but I guess it is good self expression
Is that 3 layers in 90 degree weather?
Love it! I'm glad she got the flip flops to match! I think it really finishes off the outfit:)
I love the pictures of Carson in the swings. Too cute.
Post a Comment