Thursday, July 23, 2009

Inara Michelle Schade July 16, 2009- July 18, 2009



At 5:27PM on July 16, 2009, our family was blessed with the birth of our daughter Inara Michelle Schade. At 9:32 PM on July 18, 2009, she returned to her Heavenly Father. She died of congenital heart disease, but not before blessing those around her. She was an inspiration to her family, and we will always remember her. Thank you for coming into our lives, Inara. We will always love you.

7 comments:

Kim said...

Very good video! The nice thing is I didn't cry as much as I did when you showed me the pictures. So sweet!

Emily Ruth said...

Thank you for sharing such personal moments with us. This film is such a beautiful tribute to Inara. Your family is in our prayers constantly, because I know it takes those prayers to get through every single moment.
Much love from San Diego.
The Childers

Brittanny said...

How sweet. Her Heavenly Father must love her to send her to a special family, and now he has her home. I am so thankful for the eternal sealing bond and I am so sorry to hear of their loss.

Annelise H. Jensen said...

Oh my gosh, that totally made me cry. Know that our prayers are with your family.

Lindsey said...

That was the most heart wrenching video I think I have ever seen. She was such a gorgeous beautiful baby. The pictures of her little hands and feet are so sweet and special. I can't imagine how difficult this is for your family. All our love to your sister and her family.
Lindsey

Becky said...

What a sweet video...my heart just breaks for your sister. What a strong person she must be!!

Brittany said...

can you get me her email? I would love to add her to our angel blog.... :)