
Yesterday was my Taylor's 10th Birthday! Am I even old enough to have a 10 year old?! It seems like she was a baby just a few short years ago.
I feel very blessed to have such an amazing daughter! She is absolutley beautiful inside and out. She has a heart of gold and is everyone's friend. She has such a contagious laugh and great sense of humor. The whit on this girl is awesome!
She loves:
*Her baby brother
*hanging out with her friends
*late nights, but prefers sleep-overs (those are reserved for special occasions)
*curly fries
*Rubio's
*In N Out
*shopping
*jewelry
*funny movies
*cooking
*riding her bike when it's not a million degrees outside
*swimming
*singing
*dancing (she has the best signature dance move! ask her to show you sometime!)
*Parties and get togethers
*family dinners
*Bahama Bucks
*when her brothers and sister don't get into her stuff
*her mom and dad and all of her immediate and extended family
Taylor,
We are so grateful for you and the young lady you are becoming. You have many talents and are such a joy to have in our family! We are so proud of you for being such a great example to your family and friends. We love you so very much!!! Happy Birthday!
Love,
Mom & Dad
**Pictures from her party coming soon...



5 comments:
10 years old!! Wow! She is a beautiful kid.
(I LOVE the extra blog with the feed...seriously the best idea EVER! I hope more 'private' people catch on to the idea)
no your not old enough to have a 10 year old!! she is awesome. ok I am lost about the "private" and the feed? I dont even know what a google reader is, can you help a girl out, I am so lame I just put the blogs I read on my tool bar as FAV is this reader a better way? sorry I am such a dork!
She's DARLING!!! :)
Happy Birthday!
You forgot to put her favorite aunt Kim!!
Wow, she is so gorgeous. I can't believe you have a 10 year old... how old were we when we met? 11, 12? What a sweetheart, you are a lucky mom and she is a lucky daughter.
Post a Comment