Look at cute this post is. What about the picture of him and his favorite aunt?? J/K! I didn't like how that picture turned out. We need to go out to dinner with our hubbies soon. Maybe call it a business meeting?!?!
Hey Katie - Corree Schureman here! I found your blog thru Kim's! Blogging is crazy!! Your family is so cute!! Congratulations on becoming a massage therapist! That is Awesome!
katie! thanks for leaving me a comment! i think i might have found yours once and felt like a dork leaving you a comment! thank you so much you are so sweet! isn't it funny , i always find it surprising when people say what to said to me. i guess i still feel like a dork! thanks for making my day! your kids are so cute! and I love the name Peyton, my oldest is Peyton, so you have great taste in names! hope you guys had a great time for his birthday! looks like you totally did! come back anytime! YOU rock!
4 comments:
Look at cute this post is. What about the picture of him and his favorite aunt?? J/K! I didn't like how that picture turned out. We need to go out to dinner with our hubbies soon. Maybe call it a business meeting?!?!
Hey Katie - Corree Schureman here! I found your blog thru Kim's! Blogging is crazy!! Your family is so cute!! Congratulations on becoming a massage therapist! That is Awesome!
katie! thanks for leaving me a comment! i think i might have found yours once and felt like a dork leaving you a comment! thank you so much you are so sweet! isn't it funny , i always find it surprising when people say what to said to me. i guess i still feel like a dork! thanks for making my day! your kids are so cute! and I love the name Peyton, my oldest is Peyton, so you have great taste in names! hope you guys had a great time for his birthday! looks like you totally did! come back anytime! YOU rock!
I love the picture of him gazing at his cake!
Post a Comment