
On Monday night I had my FIRST outcall massage for someone I had never met. I was a little nervous. As I was driving to the guys house, I was chatting with Chris on my cell phone. When I got to his street I saw the guy in his front yard waiting for me. I quickly told Chris I LOVE him and said GOODBYE. I pull up in front of his house and parked. I jump out of my huge truck and go introduce myself. I tell him I need to get my table out. So I turn around and notice how I am totally not parked that close to the curb. I get my stuff out and put it on the sidewalk and tell him I need to fix my parking job. I get in and I am NERVOUS and feel DUMB I was having to repark. I hurry and back up so I can pull in closer to the curb right in front of his house. As I was backing up I HIT his neighbors black garbage can and knocked it OVER! (it was in the street!) I was SOOO EMBARASSED! Thankfully it was empty. I got out of the truck and apologized and he was laughing and said it's ok, as he was walking over to pick it up. "That's a big truck you are driving!" I wanted to tell him that I drive that thing everyday and have been for a year and a half! But if I said that he might wonder how on earth I managed to hit a garbage can. I said, "well, I've never hit a garbage can before! It was totally in my blind spot!" I felt like he must think I am the BIGGEST dumb blonde! Luckily there was no mishaps during his massage!



4 comments:
HA HA HA!!! That is funny, and would totally suck. Glad it was you and not me.
this is so funny! thats always the way when you get nervous, the mess ups just domino!
So, I just linked over here ('cause sometimes i just link aimlessly around the blogiverse) and had to say that this story is SO funny! Thanks for the good laugh. And good luck with your massage career!
Katie! If I called you for a massage would you drive the 15 hours to northern california?
Post a Comment