Thursday, August 16, 2007

Do you like our new Do's?

Tonight we headed over to Aunt Lisa's house for some much needed hair cuts.
Preston went first,
and he turned out handsome as can be.


Peyton was next, but while he was waiting he dug through Lisa's bag of hair tricks and practiced straightening his hair.

He was such a good little boy even with all of his wiggiling.
Trust me, this pose only lasted about 30 seconds.

Ellie got to be next. She's the reason for the emergency hair cutting session.
Since she hacked a bunch of her hair off in the front, the back no longer looked very cute. Mullets just aren't my style! Nor will I allow them to be hers.
So we decided to go drastic and chop off a bunch to even it out.

Before:


After:

I'm so glad we did cuz look at how cute it turned out!


We took her in the bathroom to look at it in a huge mirror and she couldn't stop looking at herself!
She was so cute about the whole thing.
So, seeing Ellie with such cute short hair, Taylor decided she wanted to go short too...but not quite as short.


I'm so glad we did cuz her's turned out so cute TOO!

YIKES! That's a lot of hair cutting!

Thanks Lisa for being SO great and making our kids hair match their cute little faces!
You are the best Aunt EVER!!!
Love you tons!
MU-WHA!

8 comments:

Malissa said...

They all look so cute...I love fresh haircuts!! You got 4 new kids!!

Kim said...

So cute! I think Taylors hair looks really good. I also like Ellies but I can't wait until I see it in person.

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

your kids are SOOOO dang cute! I love all the hair cuts :) and i lOve Ellies shirt...

Crazymamaof6 said...

seriously fabulous! they alll look so cute!

Cara said...

Love the hair cuts!

Shauna said...

Yes I do like the new kids! You have a little model family!

Shauna said...

Oops! I meant the new do's, not the new kids :)

Adell said...

cute! looks like you guys had a fun time. i miss getting my hair cut by lisa. your kidos are just adorable!